• Well done to all students who presented their projects on human systems! I was very impressed with the quality and assembly of these projects.
• 30 book challenge
• French spelling focus: /cc/ often makes [k] sound before u, o, a; it often makes /ks/ sounds before e and i. Exception: "Soccer"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We borrowed iPads today to research big numbers. Students had a math project. Many are done, but some have to finish up for homework. Link below for details. Due Monday (but I'm willing to give extensions if needed)
Please encourage your child to stay after school if needed for extra help. I usually have extra time after school to help :) Link to projec...
-
Click here to subscribe (for email updates) - notifications will arrive at 3pm every day a new post is made
-
Circulatory System https://kidshealth.org/en/kids/heart.html https://www.indypl.org/blog/for-kids/circulatory-system https://www.weareteach...
No comments:
Post a Comment