Tuesday, March 31, 2020


Dear Division 5 families,

This is a reminder for parents to please sign up @ https://bes.parentteacherconferences.net/ to set up a block of time that works for you to connect with me via a phone call. I will be calling you at that time with my home phone.

If you can't find a time that works for you, please let me know at abournelis@sd35.bc.ca and I'll be happy to follow up with you. 

The online booking calendar is now open and will remain open until Wednesday, April 1st at noon. 


Also, you can check out my link page http://bournelis.blogspot.com/p/links.html if you haven't already for resources and activities that can be accessed from home. These are not mandatory but are hopefully helpful for the time being. 

I look forward to connecting. Take care & talk to you soon! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

We borrowed iPads today to research big numbers. Students had a math project. Many are done, but some have to finish up for homework. Link below for details. Due Monday (but I'm willing to give extensions if needed)

Please encourage your child to stay after school if needed for extra help. I usually have extra time after school to help :)  Link to projec...